Saturday, September 22, 2012

Young? ... Forever!



GOOD Morning my Lovely's
I really hope U all are having a great weekend !

I have some New's for U
and I simply love this outfit 
Sometimes it's really sad that I don't come to wear it that long :P
*chronokit* released new pants
and they are so cool,
I love the textures and it's high quality as ever.
Also new belts wich are fitting with the pants are out.
Run over many different colors available.
Also I have this sweet corset from - Elixir -
finally something new out of this store *-*
The hair is from TRUTH and sooo cutiecute 

:3 as I mentioned before I LOVE IT :P
hope U too
<3


  Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
 .skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.hair. TRUTH Skai MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics
.facepiercing 2. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing  
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.corset.- Elixir - Corset Lace MESHNEWNEWNEW
.pants.*chronokit* Military Sarrouel Pants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.bangles.[EY:NO] Mess Bangles [silver]
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace.MG Love Rocker Set Silver And Black Diamonds MESH 
.ears.AITUI Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
.belt. *chronokit*   Belt 02 Pink MESHNEWNEWNEW
.facetattoo. **Violicious** Deluxe
.tattoo. not available mine
.shoes.2REAL PURE 




No comments:

Post a Comment