Saturday, September 8, 2012

I like the way U move me ...



Heya Lovely's
I have a lot of new stuff to show U all,
so I will try my best to blog another time today :3

New Hair from ::::Fab-U-Lous:::,
Pants from .:Cheeky:.
and a sweet dress from  ;;VoluptuousDollz;;
and the best part on this look *-*
MOJO's new Groupgift is out 
and this skin is so adorable :P
I really Like this look 
hope U too
<3


 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO Phoebe Groupgift NEWNEWNEW 
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair.  ::::Fab-U-Lous::: Kelsey NEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.facepiercings. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.dress. ;;VoluptuousDollz;; Victoria Dress NEWNEWNEW 
.pants. .:Cheeky:. Low Stripe Pants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.gloves. [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. *Just Me* Funny Bow Grey
.ears. AITUI Stretched Ears Taper Pack MESH
.shoes. N-core FEMME "Pourpre"




No comments:

Post a Comment