Monday, September 3, 2012

Barricade



Morning my Lovely's
90.000 clicks *-*
THANK YOU 

:FANATIK: made new shoe's and I totally fell for them
I was standing in the store and it was like 
"oh my god, wich color do I choose?"
I took the Black ones, 
but I know that I will be back for more :P

The dress I wear is a lil Prerelease from [spoiled. Brat] 
and is available at XYROOM now.
I mixed it with the cutie Low cut tie tee from
and I think it really looks adorable in this combi :P
Hope U will like it
<3 
and TY again for the clicks 
U totally ROCK




 
Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. >TRUTH< Cate
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.facepiercings. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.dress. [s. b] MosaicDress MESHNEWNEWNEW at XYROOM
.top. ;;VoluptuousDollz;; Low cut tie tee NEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. MG Roho Rings Mesh
.necklace. MG Twin Hearts Mesh
.ears. AITUI -Stretched Ears Taper Pack Mesh
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.boots. :FANATIK: Ankle strap sandals MESHNEWNEWNEW



No comments:

Post a Comment