Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Turn my SWAG on ;)



Morning my Lovely's
So I couldn't sleep much longer
to much shit going on in my lil head I guess 
So I decided to make my pics ready and get started with this post.
I have a lot of coming stuff from 
to have a look at.
And as ever I hope U like it
<3

Oh and before I forget it
I normally don't match gold with silver bling lol
but as U can see my clothes have gold and silver too
So I thought 
Why the F**k not :P



  Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
 .skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.hair./Wasabi Pills/Megumi MESHNEWNEWNEW at Fair@ the nest
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics
.facepiercing 2. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing  
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.top. -Z- Got Wet Tshirt BLACK 
.outfit.*TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Stud Combi 
soon at The Swag Fest  
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2...:: Bens Beauty ::.. Swag Girl Ring 
soon at The Swag Fest
.earings.[7891.] Bolt Earrings - Silver 
soon at The Swag Fest 
.tights.*Sheer* Leggings 02: Torn Nylon Black
.tattoo.(flaunt) Street Cred Tattoo (Black)
 soon at The Swag Fest 
.shoes.[*RD*]*Swagger PeepToe Heels-Black & White Lace* 
soon at The Swag Fest 




No comments:

Post a Comment