Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Asshole mood



Heya Lovely's
I knoooow, shame over me lol
I was sooo lazy, sry
will do better :P

here's a post with many new's for U all
I hope U are feeling good and that U like my post
<3


  Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. .::CENSORED::. Manu Skin NEWNEWNEW
.lipgloss. Izzie's Faith Skin Lipgloss (light skintones)
.hair. ::Exile:: MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. Not available anymore store closed :/
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.undertop/dress. DeeTaleZ Dresses wet and dry dress 
.top. **Violicious** Hotness Body NEWNEWNEW
.pants.+HUHU+ Jeans dark green MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ring.:::LP::: Dead Cattle Ring [Onyx] no LM
.watch.[MANDALA] HOKUSAI Bracelet set Unisex
.necklace. MG Candy Love Hearts at the Arcade MESHNEWNEWNEW
.tattoo. not available anymore :/
.glasses. !Admiral Spicy! Mesh Glasses 
.shoes. [ JP ]:dsg. Sneaker Supreme MESH



No comments:

Post a Comment