Sunday, September 30, 2012

Laserlight



Heya Lovely's
another Post from me
with some new stuff to look at.
First of this gorgeus dress from *Milk*
wich she made for the coming Swag Fest.
I must say I was not a Big fan of this Lola Hype
and I'm still fighting with me :P 
but these dresses look stunning with them
so yeah I will swallow my shy self and show U some real Woman ;)
I had a hard time with fitting the skintone and kattington was just my savior :*
thank U sweetheart!

Now enough of that :P
more new's from:





  Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
 .skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.hair. Pelle Vera NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.dress.*Milk* My Swagger Dress soon at The Swag Fest
.leggings. Wunderland Butterfly Nylon Leggings NEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect longest Nails
.necklace. MG Rejuvinated Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW
.earrings.MG 60's Gogo Disks MESH
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.boobs. Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 ::: 
.shoes.Missnoise_style . High heel pump MESHNEWNEWNEW





No comments:

Post a Comment