Friday, September 7, 2012

Push me against the Wall and whisper .....



... I WANT U...

A lil late huh ?
:P Yeah I was beeing lazy 
and just hanging out in the sun
but here I am with a few new's for U.
Hope U will like it.
<3

Oh and this song below :P
sooo old but it was one of my favos when I was young lol






 
Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair."LoQ Hair"Margarita Fatpack GoldMemberGift MeshNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.facepiercings. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.top. *Milk* Devine Bish Top NEWNEWNEW 
.pants. **Violicious** Ultra Low Rise Jeans NEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. {mE} Blackout Necklace UNISEX 
.earrings.[MANDALA] Leather Feather Earring
.bracelet.[MANDALA] Omochi Bracelet /Arasiyama Black
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.boots. N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" 




No comments:

Post a Comment