Monday, August 27, 2012

Unwell



Heya Lovely's
a lil late today I know
but here is my post for U
hope U will like it 
<3




 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Maitreya Scarf Hair #2 
.scarf. Maitreya Voluminous Scarf * Black
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.face piercing.  .Pekka.  Weakness Unisex Piercing
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Eyebrow Piercing (Captive Beads) 
.skirt.-FD- Grunge Puffy Skirt Grey MESH NEWNEWNEW
.pullover. Blah. (My SweetHeart Pullover) 
.gloves. [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug 
.tights. mijn.botique / hoserie / sheer studs tights
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.shoes. ::Kookie:: Armarda Long / Grey



No comments:

Post a Comment