Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pink Ribbon Fair 7



Morning my Lovely's
This is just a real quick post for 
The Pink Ribbon Fair 
that will start in only 3 day's
I have so much stuff to show to U so I made only one pic
shame over me :X 
Hope U will like it 
and I will see how much I can post for U
<3 



 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Magika TwentyFour
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil
.lashes. TP!B Statement Lashes
.face piercing. <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Piercing(Captive Beads) Basics NEWNEWNEW
.piercing mouth. <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing Captive Bead
.face piercing. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics NEWNEWNEW
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings NEWNEWNEW
.dress. ! Devilish Designs Seductive Dress 
Soon at the Pink Ribbon Fair / Hunt Item
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails

.tattoo. . Legit . Baroque Tattoo 
Soon at the Pink Ribbon Fair
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)




No comments:

Post a Comment