Saturday, August 4, 2012

I follow Rivers *-*



Heya Lovely's
what a beautiful day it is *-* 
I'm in a very chilled mood 
and have soooo much new's for U
First I'm totally in L-O-V-E with my new Skin from MOJO
available at Limited Bazar
there is simply no other skin store for me anymore :D 
Run over and grab it.
My Hair is new from Pelle and so beautiful.
New Short's from me :P and this supercute top from ::[annaA]:: 
for the Pink Ribbon Fair wich started today 
I hope U like it and wish U all a great day
<3



so addicted to this song *-*



 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO Veronica at Limited Bazar
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Pelle  Agata NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini 
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing. <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Piercing(Captive Beads) Basics NEWNEWNEW
.face piercing. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics NEWNEWNEW
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings NEWNEWNEW
.top.::[annaA]:: Shorty Pullies at Pink Ribbon Fair 
.pants. -FD- tattoo's & more Lacy Short's NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. MG Twin Hearts - Silver
.tattoo.  -FD- tattoo's & more Flowers Tattoo
.ears. Not available anymore store closed :/
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
   .boots. Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Eclipse





No comments:

Post a Comment