Friday, August 31, 2012

Till Death do us part ....



Morning my Lovely's
Yesterday was a good day :D 
I got a lil work done 
and became a new Store to Blog for in the Future
I'll show U some stuff from the Beauty Ladie's in this post
also they own a Fashion Blog wich is awesome

I really Hope U will like this style <3


 
Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Eloise" 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Eyebrow Piercing (Captive Beads) 
.top.;;VoluptuousDollz;;  The sweetest Top NEWNEWNEW
.pants. ;;VoluptuousDollz;; My skank jeans NEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.beanie. Not available atm
.tattoo. -FD- Till Death do us part NEWNEWNEW
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs 
.sock. TonkTastic - Sock Tops Add-On for 50's Jump Boots 
.boots. Maitreya Stagioni Boots MESHNEWNEWNEW






No comments:

Post a Comment