Thursday, August 30, 2012

I would love U with all my Heart ....



And Everytime I see U unhappy 
I'm so near to tears
because I just want the best for U.
I just want to see U smile.

My Love for U is so deep and true
and I would love U with all my Heart for the rest of my life
but it's not my part anymore and so all I can do
is hoping that one day U will find someone 
who is loving U maybe just as strong as me
I wish U the Best 
really I do <3

New's from ..:Perle and *~*Damselfly*~*




 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair.  *~*Damselfly*~* JannaLee MeshNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Eyebrow Piercing (Captive Beads) 
.swimsuit. ..:Perle  Swimsuit MESHNEWNEWNEW
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet 
.shoes. Slink Ilena Sandals White




No comments:

Post a Comment