Saturday, August 25, 2012

I find it very sweet,you want me too?

 
 
 
hey sweety my new style for you
i hope u like it ^.^
 
 
 
 
 
Shoppinglist:
Shape : .::TC::. My Shape
Skin+Lashes: ..:Perle Skin Zoe Neww
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair Neww
Top: *Milk*My Flirty Cardigan Sweater Blue Neww
Pants: .:cheeky:. lazy Pants! *Mesh Black Neww
lip frenum:Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Gemstone <3
Dimple Piercing: <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (spike) Basics<3
Under lips Piercing: <-Puncture-> Labret (spike) Basics <3
Tattoo: .:PiriPiri:. Dia de los Muertos .:Tattoo:. Neww
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Studs Cross Earrings
Chain: ..::DeliciouS::..  <3 necklaces
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.1
Shoes:  Slink Ilena Sandals Black
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment