Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lady in Red



Heya Lovely's
as I mentioned a few day's earlier
a friend of me opened her store
 and she is making such gorgeus stuff
 for all U ladie's who wear Big Boobie's.
And look at me, I'm not really the busty Girl :P
but I think I look stunning in her new dress. 
Show her some L-O-V-E pls 


 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO SCARLET SKIN VINTAGE FAIR EDITION
.lipstick. - DAMNED - Kiss me to death pack 3  
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie at FaMESHed
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. *Milk* The BreakUp Dress NEWNEWNEW
.claws.La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.rings right. -RYCA- TWO FINGER-LOVE GOLD   
.rings left. -RYCA- FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]  
.bangles. -RYCA- ICY GOLD         
.earrings. -RYCA- BLING-HOOP GOLD   
.necklace.-RYCA- NJ Gold
.shoes. Debrah's "Macy" Clogs Up - Plastic Red





~Clothing for Busty Girls~


No comments:

Post a Comment