Friday, May 18, 2012

Time for the sun to stay



Heya my Lovely's 
this is the last post for today :P
I will go sleeping after I give a few news away.
long day, short night and yeah ^^

[Bad.Romance] released new summerdresses
and /Wasabi Pills/ made this cute Hairstyle.
I wear the gorgeus new bling from MG again and new shoes *-*
hope U like it
<3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair.  /Wasabi Pills/ Cookie Mesh Hair 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.dress. [Bad.Romance] My Summer Dress Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.earrings. MG - Earrings - Roho - SILVER Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.rings. MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.necklace. MG - Necklace - Roho Drop Pendant - SILVER Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.boots. +DV8+ Lust for Latex Stilettos - Orange


No comments:

Post a Comment