Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do U understand it when I say I love only U?



Heya my Lovely Reader's
first I wanted to say thank U 
60.000 clicks *-*

and then I have a last post for today
a few news a lil old stuff 
and I must say I love it 

take care, sleep well and we will see us tomorrow 
<3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. ::Exile:: Secret Summer: at my attick 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil 
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.dress. *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Grill Dress NEWNEWNEW
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
.necklace. MG - Necklace - I Love You - Heart - Gold
.rings, MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver
.boots. N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" 



No comments:

Post a Comment