Monday, May 21, 2012

I don't know how to move on



Today I was trilled because I just didn't know how to handle some things :/ 
and it goes totally in the wrong direction.
How am I suppose to get my heart under controll,
how can I say everything is good if the opposite is the truth?
How can I move on with my life
but without you?

So many questions and simply nothing I can do to answer them
nothing to be me again
nothing to move on 

maybe it will get better in time
but not good again.
and
I just feel so lost :3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. /artilleri/ Sabina hair 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.top. { Suicidal Kiss } -LoveAffair Top Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. .:cheeky:. long Jeans leggings! NEWNEWNEW
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.tattoo.  **Violicious**  Old School
.rings, MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.boots. N-core FEMME "Neige" 




No comments:

Post a Comment