Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Purple Horizon ...oh what a view



Morning my Lovely's

Today I woke up and had this song in mind
Have I told U lately that I love U?
Yeah I know reaaaally cheesy :D and old but the meaning will stay 
so this post is for all the ppl that I loved, love or will love in my future 
and even for those wich are having no one to love

<3 

and here it is 



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. >TRUTH< Rhonda 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Dismisal 2 Unisex Piercing at GSP
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.earrings. MG - Rings + Earrings - Inlaid Seahorse - SILVER Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.dress. *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Tank Backless Dress Purple NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Izzie's - Classic Nails Spring/Summer 2012 Edition NEWNEWNEW
.rings. MG - Rings + Earrings - Inlaid Seahorse - SILVER Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.necklace. MG - Necklace - Inlaid Seahorse - SILVER Mesh NEWNEWNEW
bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
.boots. Slink Shaz Platforms White Denim



No comments:

Post a Comment