Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Karma's only a bitch if U are ;)



Heya Lovely's

I have a few new's for U all 
 **Violicious** made new Mesh tops with or without this nice text 
"Karma's only a bitch if U are"
.:cheeky:. made new Jeans also Mesh
and I love this gorgeus Hairstyle from .ploom.

hope U like it 
<3


So break yourself against my stones 
And spit your pity in my soul 
You never needed any help 
You sold me out to save yourself 
And I won't listen to your shame 
You ran away - you're all the same 
Angels lie to keep control 
My love was punished long ago 
If you still care, don't ever let me know 
If you still care, don't ever let me know





 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. .ploom. Aria at my attick NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil 
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top. **Violicious** Loose TanK ToP MESH NEWNEWNEW
.pants. .:cheeky:. low Skinny Jeans! MESH NEWNEWNEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs
..choker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker 
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.necklace. CS1. - Chu Nacklace
.gloves. [ SAKIDE ] Leather Gloves 
.belt. ::LEO-NT:: Born to Kill Belt 
.tattoo. -ZR- Dead Life
.facetattoo. -FD- I'll NEVER forget / only facepart
.boots. *DL*Baggers Ladies heavy grunge boots - Skulls MESH NEWNEWNEW





No comments:

Post a Comment