Thursday, May 24, 2012

I love my new pants



Heya Lovely's
I wear a pants named after the most important thing in my whole life 
ty Vio for this. Love U Girl!
They are stunning aren't they? And available in many colors.
I love this look, I really do
hope U too
<3

One of the best songs ever!!!
Fucking awesome ;) 

LET'S ROCK!



  Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.lipstick.  .Pekka. HOMICIDAL Lipstick Grunge Edition
.hair. .:EMO-tions:. * FINYA * 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil 
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top. .::YoPulga::. Black Leopard Spiker Shirt
.pants. **Violicious** Lori Pants Mesh NEWNEWNEW 
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
..bracelet. :::insanya::: Zed Is Dead Baby 
.gloves. Izzie's - Leather Gloves
.choker. : Amorous : Locked
.earrings. MG - Earrings - Kizzy Gypsy Hoops 
.tattoo. VTattoo Store Skull Forever Tattoo
.boots. :::insanya::: Harumi Night 



No comments:

Post a Comment