Thursday, May 17, 2012

Call me, Maybe?



Heya my Lovely's
I'm back the sun is gone and I have time to show U more news
As I mentioned before Maxi Gossamer has just released her new Earrings and I love them
U can wear them in 3 variants and as most of her stuff COLORCHANGE *-*
[ JP ]:dsg. made new shades and they are colorchange too and really stylish
also the latest pants from  [ JP ]:dsg. are now available with new textures
 I wear the newest skin from Izzie's and this skin is just so cute.

comfy jogging style with a lil girly touch as ever
hope U will like it 
<3

*listen*



Hey, I just met you, 
and this is crazy, 
but here's my number, 
so call me, maybe? 


 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. Izzie's - Dailyn Skin deep tan NEWNEWNEW
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. ::Exile:: Bring it On!: 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top.  .::CENSORED::. Frida Top3000 members gift
.pants. [ JP ]:dsg. Sweat Pants / White Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.earrings. MG - Earrings - Roho - SILVER Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.shades. [ JP ]:dsg. Shades-Tiger 02 Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.rings. MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver Mesh
.rings2. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.tattoo. -ZR- Freak
.boots. @P~MESH Sneakers  A7.20 Inbox


No comments:

Post a Comment