Saturday, April 28, 2012

U can never have enough Bikinis ^-^



Heya Lovely Ladie's <3
Today I have New's from The Bishes Inc. 
supercute Bikinis *-*
so many colors are available 
and I had a hard time with figuring wich one I should wear for this post :D 
and I ended up with 3 of them, just so pretty and they are hugging my curves *-*
I Love them and hope U will like them too 

I wish all of U a nice weekend 

xoxo





 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. *~*Damselfly*~* Chanice
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing 
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.bikinis. The Bishes Inc. Bikini Collection NEW NEW NEW
.nails. [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.necklace. *dg* Anchor Necklace 
.bracelett.  [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.tattoo1. -FD- AsiaKitty Gatcha 
.tattoo2. -FD-  HeartKitty Gatcha
.tattoo3. -FD- AngelKitty Gatcha
.boots. Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Eclipse




No comments:

Post a Comment