Sunday, April 1, 2012

TOXIC BITCH



Heya Lovely's
Like I told U before GSP is open again, with new stuff
I wear some Item's from there

The New Tattoo from my Boy for GSP
oh and new shoes from Retro

I love it hope U too
I wish all of U a nice day


 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.make up. ~.:.Hysteria.:.~ Adore at GSP 
.hair. .: vive9 :. Ironed 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.dress. [AB] Zoomah sexy dress NEW NEW NEW
.pants. **Violicious** Ripped Jeans with Fishnet NEW NEW NEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws 
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs
.rings. [MANDALA]SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.necklace. {*I <3 FashiOn*} AngelSkull at GSP
.tattoo. -ZR-  Like Youre Dying NEW NEW NEW at GSP
.gloves. .:cheeky:. Fishnet Gloves Short old Group gift
.boots. Retro Skull Shoe at GSP




New shoe's at 




No comments:

Post a Comment