Monday, April 23, 2012

Such a sweet dress *-*



Heya my Lovely's

I have this gorgeus dress from my adorable vio 
she made it and I fell in love *-*
It's Mesh and available in 3 colors
and if you buy the fatpack you will get it in another color for free!
also I bought a pair of new shoes :P 
shut up I'm a woman after all and I can't have enough shoes ;) 
The Jewellry from Izzie's is also Mesh and a Hunt Item available for only 10 l 
I love it 

so go check it out 
<3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Analog Dog Hair check mate  NEW NEW NEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing 
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.dress. **Violicious** Jeans Dress Blue Mesh NEW NEW NEW
.leggings. Spirit Store - Lakina leggings
.nails. [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.bracelet. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.necklace. SIHH! (Izzie's) MESH inside!hunt item/for 10 l taxi search for the yellow flower
.rings. SIHH! (Izzie's) MESH inside!hunt item/for 10 l taxi search for the yellow flower
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves
.belt. Izzie's Leather Buckle Belt (mesh) NEW NEW NEW
.boots. Similar Pietrasanta Shoes White




No comments:

Post a Comment