Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'll fuck your day up



Heya Lovely's

I'm a lil late today I know but I'm here :P

Hope U will like my post 

<3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//30 - COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. :: Dolly Rotten :: Girlhawk 2 :: Dark Tintable
.hairbase. DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo scorpion 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing at Stuff in Stock
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.lingerie. -FD- Plaid NEW NEW NEW
.pants. [NV] BOSTON PANTS 
.rings. [MANDALA] Milky Way Rings
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Colorful_Pink
.necklace. ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Necklace
.chocker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker - black - ( boxed )
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs
.belt. ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt 
.tattoo. -FD- With a smile ... NEW NEW NEW
.boots. N-core Emporium 


No comments:

Post a Comment