Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DinnerTime?



Heya It's me again :P 

Gosh how I love my new hair *-* from .ploom. -
so awesome!
Also I wear the new top from .:cheeky:. and it's so cute
I found these shoes in my closet and they where just what I'm looking for
and my tattoo from **Violicious** is an oldie too but I love it so much

so enough blabla hope U like it 
<3


 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. .ploom. Casey NEW NEW NEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing 
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top.  .:cheeky:. Spring Strapless Top! Red Mesh NEW NEW NEW
.skirt. .::[NerdMonkey*Clothes] - [Mooi Skirt - Brown]::.Mesh
.pantie. **Violicious** Falling Undies NEW NEW NEW
.nails. Izzie's French Nails
.bracelet. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
.necklace. [MAGIC NOOK] Sweetheart Necklace (Gold)
.rings. [EY:NO] Dragonfly Rings
.tattoo. **Violicious** Loveletter
.boots. Maai " Gia " heels with 18 sock options, red



No comments:

Post a Comment