Monday, April 23, 2012

My lovely new pants *-*



Heya my Lovely's

I have so much new stuff in my closet 
and not enough time :D 
but I do my best

[Bad.Romance] released these gorgeus pants in different styles so cute
 Izzie's has her new jewellry out and I love it 
and P.i.X.X.i.S brought out this cutie top that I wear available in many colors
the tattoo I wear is the latest release from S (and) P and just adorable

I love this outfit and hope U will like it too

<3 
Have a nice day


*listen*


I'll be forever addicted to this voice :3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//30- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. TRUTH Bunny Subsciber Gift
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing 
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.earrings. Izzie's Wooden Bead Jewelry magenta (mesh) NEW NEW NEW
.top. P.i.X.X.i.S Summery Top Pink NEW NEW NEW
.pants. [Bad.Romance] The Cutie Pant  / Lace Pink NEW NEW NEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs 
.rings. Izzie's Wooden Bead Jewelry magenta (mesh) NEW NEW NEW
.tattoo. S (and) P Black Corset Tattoo NEW NEW NEW
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves
.boots. N-core Emporium 





No comments:

Post a Comment