Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jealous?! Get over it



Heya Lovely's

.:cheeky:. released some mesh pants a few days ago 
and I like them
The Hair I wear is available for free and I just had to take my puppy with me ;) 

Hope U like it 

<3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 30 - COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. !lamb. Teased Up Fatpack For Free
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.top. *HolliPocket* You Jelly Tops at GSP
.pants. .:cheeky:. Short Mesh Baggy! -unisex- NEW NEW NEW
.ring right. ::LC:: Bullets For Beauty Ring 
.rings left.  -RYCA- RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]       
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws 
.bangles.  -RYCA-  BANGLE ICY GOLD        
.necklace.  -RYCA-  NJ Gold
.glasses. ShadZ* Fucking Princess 
.puppy. Ultimate Pet Carrier "The Z Bag" 
.boots. Maitreya Gold Flip-Flops Eclipse



No comments:

Post a Comment