Monday, April 28, 2014

... I'm miles from where you are ...



Heya Lovely's 

So the weekend is over and just a few day's left of this month.
Sometimes I just feel like the time is running.
I put this outfit together a while ago and wasn't happy ...
so I changed a few lil things like my hair and now It's love.
Hope U will like it too.
Enjoy the week and take care 


I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ A.T.W. Gemma V2 FRECKLES Lips 1 Eastern
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eyeshadow Teal
.hair. +Spellbound+  MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes / Cold
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy 
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.teeth. [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2 
.top. .PANIK. Tonight Top NEWNEWNEW @ The Big Show 
.pants. TRAPHOUSE COLLECTIVE - Girls Jeans Hunter MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.necklace. -RYCA- PL Bitch
.bracelet. -RYCA- Skull CB
.watch. -RYCA- Combination Bracelet Watch
.feet. Slink Female Medium Feet MESH
.shoes. *Reign. Strapped Heals MESH



No comments:

Post a Comment