Tuesday, April 8, 2014

... Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth ...



Morning Lovely's
this post should be made yesterday but I was so tired that I just needed my rest.
But here it is and apart from my shoes it's all a lil older but still such cute stuff.
I hope U will like it.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences Opera *05 Moonlight
.hair. TRUTH Maiko MESH / old Gacha Item
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top. [HH] Amy Beaded Fringe Top MESH
.cardigan. ~coepio~ Cute Cardigan MESH
.pants. *chronokit* Cropped Sarrouel Pants MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.headphones. *[MANDALA] Eargasm Headphones MESH 
.necklace. Izzie's Elephant Necklace MESH
.sunglasses.  ::LEONARD:: La Donna Sunglasses NEWNEWNEW Gacha
.feet. Slink Female Natural Barefeet MESH
.shoes. *Reign. Georgina Sandals MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Big Show 



No comments:

Post a Comment