Wednesday, April 16, 2014

... And all I know is that it feels like forever ...



Heya Lovely's

So I was in need of a new face and after I kinda fell in love with Gemma
 from DeeTaleZ when I saw her first on flickr I needed to have her.
And as always when I buy a new skin ... I need to have new eyes and lashes and ... U get it.
But I am Happy with the result as it is :P

I hope U will like this post 
take care


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ A.T.W. Gemma V2 FRECKLES Lips 1 Eastern
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eye Make-Up Brown
.hair. TRUTH April MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes / Cold
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy 
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.teeth. [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2 
.dress. Baiastice Jade Balloon top & dress MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.jacket. [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The 100Block
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.necklace.  ::LEONARD:: Vintage Charme Necklace
.bracelet. (epoque.s) Variant Cuff MESH
.feet. Slink Female High Feet MESH
.shoes. *Reign. Sovereign Wedges MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The 100Block





No comments:

Post a Comment