Tuesday, April 22, 2014

... Every time you kiss me Kiss me like you'll never see me again ...



Heya Lovely's

So I have a few awesome new's for U all. 
 Lil'Lace is participating in  The Monochromatic Fair and her color is red, 
the top I'm wearing is to get in a few tones.
.:cheeky:. made these sexy garters for the new round of Suicide DollZ
and MAAI has now wonderful nailpolish for our Slink feet and hands.
I hope U will like it
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences Song *noisette*
.hair. Clawtooth Hang it up MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes Deep
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eye Make-Up Brown
.teeth. Izzie's Teeth Set Teeth Nr. 8-MG
.piercing. random.matter Buried Memories
.ears. *[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ear's MESH
.top.  Lil'Lace Baddest Top NEWNEWNEW @ The Monochromatic Fair
.gater. .:cheeky:. Sexy Garter Socks NEWNEWNEW @ Suicide DollZ
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. MAAI Night Applier for Slink NEWNEWNEW
.feet. Slink Female Medium Feet MESH


The Nailpolish Collection from MAAI so far









No comments:

Post a Comment