Friday, April 4, 2014

... and the world is just illusion, ...trying to change you ...



Heya Lovely's

This post is for someone who will always be in my heart.
A lot of time went by without us being together but it still felt all the same
when we met again. 
He was a wonderful friend and even if he will never realise it, he was my safe haven.
I could always lean on him and my god just how good can it feel to hear a voice? 
So yeah this post is me saying I love you, I truly do ...
for the friendship we have for every single day or night we spend with each other
 just talking,
for all the time's you held me together and let me do the same for you. 
This post is me saying that I did not forget about it and I don't plan on ever doing it.
And even if every person you know is trying to change who you are 
just don't bother with it
you are perfect the way you are 

Ty for everything ♥


Please don't go, I want you to stay
I'm begging you please, oh please don't leave here
I don't want you to change;
For all the hurt that you feel,
This world is just illusion, always trying to change you



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences Song *noisette*
.hair. +Spellbound+ Nahara MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes Deep
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eye Make-Up Brown
.teeth. Izzie's Teeth Set Teeth Nr. 8-MG
.piercing. random.matter Harvester
.ears. *[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ear's MESH
.top. .PANIK. Seks Longtop NEWNEWNEW @ The Big Show / start's on the5th
.corset. Suicide Gurls Hayley Corset MESHNEWNEWNEW @ RAFF
.pants. .:cheeky:. sexy Leggings NEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.bracelets. -RYCA- Skull CB
.necklace. MG Kinbaku Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.tattoo. TATTOO MANIA Skull & Demond
 .boots. [Co57] Livia Thigh-High MESHNEWNEWNEW




No comments:

Post a Comment