Monday, April 21, 2014

... As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat ...



Heya Lovely's

I wanted to share my new Summer Look with U 
even if the sun refuses to come out where I live.
I hope U have a great weekend.
<3


We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exulted in the seam
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat

If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Loaded gun at her heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I rather be

No, no, no, no place I rather be
No, no, no, no place I rather be
No, no, no, no place I rather be


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ A.T.W. Gemma V2 FRECKLES Lips 1 Eastern
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eye Make-Up Purple
.hair. TRUTH Lagertha MESH
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes / Cold
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy 
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.teeth. [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2 
.romper. ~coepio~ Rompers Outfit MESH NEW
.jacket. ~coepio~ Rompers Outfit MESH NEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.rings. -MG- Flutterby Heart MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.earrings. -MG- Flutterby Heart MESH
.glasses. !Admiral Spicy! Glasses MESH
.necklace. -MG- Flutterby Heart MESH
.bloody knees. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 BOX
.feet. Slink Female Natural BareFeet MESH
.shoes. -MG- Ibiza Summer Beaded Sandals MESH NEW@ The Monochromatic Fair


1 comment:

  1. Get permanent solutions for missing teeth or loose dentures with same day dental implants from Teethin1Dayaz. Book an Appointment today for restore your smile in just one day.

    ReplyDelete