Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nichts von alledem tut mir leid!


 

Heya Lovely's
It's me again :P
told ya I would work a lil today so here I am
a few older things outta my closed but I hope U enjoy
<3


Jetzt seh ich nur noch deinen Blick

Wie langsam so'n Verstand doch ist

Du tust mir nicht gut
Tust mir nur weh
Trittst in mein Herz bis es schreit
Du tust mir nicht gut
Machst mich kaputt
Doch nichts von alledem tut mir leid
Nichts von alledem tut mir leid

Komm lüg mich bitte noch mal an



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. TRUTH Zendaya
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.pants. DRIFT City Pants MESH
.dress. -CandyDoll- Lamb Dress 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.necklace. [EY:NO] Heart Set 
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.earrings. [EY:NO] Heart Set 
.shoes. [Gos] Espadrilles 

No comments:

Post a Comment