Saturday, March 9, 2013

... I'd lie...



It's me again my Lovely's
This is the last one 
of the beautiful dresses MAAI released lately
and again paired with some Jewellery from MG
just the perfect match in my eyes.
Hope U like it
<3


He stands there then walks away
My god if I could only say
I’m holding every breath for you...

He’d never tell you but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything
But my heart
First thought when I wake up is
My god he’s beautiful
So I put on my make up
And pray for a miracle

Yes I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue oh and it kills me
His sisters beautiful he has his father’s eyes
And if you asked me if I love him
If you asked me if I love him
I’d lie


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. [LeLutka] Salome 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.dress. MAAI - Yudi Gown MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.gloves. Maitreya Armwarmers - Set of 3 *Midnight*
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver 
.necklace. MG Jewelled Peacock MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.earrings. MG Copacetic Tallulah MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.bangles. MG - Copacetic Tallulah MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.shoes. :FANATIK: Ankle Strap Sandals MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment