Friday, March 22, 2013

Just a boring Friday ...



Morning Lovely's
This Post should be made yesterday with all the other's
but blogspot wouldn't let me do it -.- 
but anyway's here it is and I hope U'll like it.
<3
Enjoy U're weekend

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. Vanity Hair: Love After War
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. The Sea Hole - New Romance Wrap Blouse MESHNEWNEWNEW
 at COLLABOR88
.pants. Tee*fy Soft Wool Jersey Leggings MESH
.nails. [I][I][M] Woman Meshnails MESHNEWNEWNEW
.rings. ::Sweet Leonard:: Rockabilly Birds 
.necklace. ::Sweet Leonard:: Rockabilly Birds 
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.shoes. :FANATIK: Clogs Mint MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment