Thursday, March 14, 2013

I don't have time to worry about who doesn't like me ...



... I'm to busy loving the people who love me :)

-+-

Heya Lovely's
Nessie and I went to 
for shopping 
and they've gorgeus stuff to say the least *-*
U should so run over there and check it out
if U wasn't till now that is :3
<3


 Mopped/aka Nessie 

.shape. Her Own 
.skin. :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Natural sunkissed]    
.hair. (fd) New Romance Side Bangs MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.eyes. pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - blue surf
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / BlueEyes
.lashes. Miamai_Catwalk - Lashes Evergreen Femme
.top.  ISON - oversized top MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.pants. ISON - lace applique leggings NEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.nails. -UtopiaH- My Cute Hand 
.rings. -UtopiaH- My Cute Hand 
.necklace. Izzie's - Panda 
.bangles. MG - Copacetic Tallulah at COLLABOR88
.shoes. JD - Cruel - White Leather MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88 


 Möfken/aka Faith 

.shape. My Own 
.hair. (fd) New Romance Straight Bangs MESHNEWNEWNEW 
at COLLABOR88
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.pants. ISON - lace applique leggings NEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.top. ISON - oversized top MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.nails. Izzie's - Classic Nails Spring NEWNEWNEW
.watch. [DDL] Play 
.necklace. ::Sweet Leonard:: My Feather <3 Set NEWNEWNEW
.earrings. ::Sweet Leonard:: My Feather <3 Set NEWNEWNEW
.backpack. ::Mr.Poet::Leather Backpack
.tattoo. -- h i a t u s -- Unique Maori NEWNEWNEW
.shoes. JD - Cruel - White Leather MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88


If U want to see more of my lovely Friend
check this out



No comments:

Post a Comment