Tuesday, March 26, 2013

...Love me! ... Please, ... can U just love me? ... And maybe forever ...


 
Heya Lovely's

You want to know what happiness is?

In my eye's it would be 
waking up in the middle of the night, for no reason.
Shifting under the blanket's and feeling the heat of the person next to me.
- to turn around -
and see him in his most peaceful, innocent and vulnerable state.
Breathing like the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but his own.
To smile at this sight,
to kiss him, in the most gentle manner, so he would not wake up.
I would turn back around and that involuntary grin 
would form on my face.
His arm would wrap around my waist and
...
It wouldn't get any better than this!


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. [e] Wherever MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. .::voxxi::. JILL Draped Basic Tee White Love Me MESH
.pants. ..:Perle:.. Suspender Jeans MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.scarf. ---::[[F A M E]]::--- TubeScarf MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] OMINI EARS MESH
.tattoo.  --hiatus-- I see You NEWNEWNEW
.shoes. Maitreya August Ankle Boots MESHNEWNEWNEW

No comments:

Post a Comment