Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time for Pink :p



Heya Lovely's

The Dressing Room Blue has new stuff out and I found a lot ;)
also **Violicious** made gorgeus looking pants and I love them
my bag from Izzie's was just the perfect thing to take with me
hope U like it like I do
enjoy the rest from weekend and take care
<3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Caramel - Electric NEWNEWNEW at TDRB
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Exile Need You Now NEWNEWNEW at TDRB
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.top. [Ill] Illusory - Dipped Lace - Electric NEWNEWNEW only 70l LM
.pants.  **Violicious** Leather Leggings NEWNEWNEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.rings. [ glow ] studio - Spike rings (gold&silver) NEWNEWNEW at TDRB
.earrings. [MANDALA] Leather Feather earring/Pink 
.necklace. MG - Necklace - Twin Hearts - Silver
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.belt. **Violicious** Vintage Knotted Belt *MESH* NEWNEWNEW
.bag. Izzie's - Leona Bag pink
.boots. N-core EMPORIUM 



No comments:

Post a Comment