Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Maybe I just need to remove my heart from my chest ...



...to let go of our Love, of U,
all the Memories are simply killing me :/ 
I miss U
The way we were 
friend's
lover's
Perfect 
at least for me

why can't U see it?
the way we have become,

The feeling to be nothing anymore for U is just to much to take
and it feel's like dying every day 

I'm not able to hear U'r voice anymore,
Ur laughter
even when U were saying nothing it was so much for me 
U were everything and now .....
U'r just gone

take my Heart ...it's useless and it was allway's your's


 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.lipstick. - DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death / Pack 3
.hair. >TRUTH< Kadence  Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Irish see
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Reckless Unisex Piercing at The Mens Dept
.top. -FD- Gypsy Hangout Top Green  Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. [frenzy] Lace Shorts White NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ring right. -RYCA- TWO FINGER-LOVE GOLD  
.rings left. -RYCA- RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]  
.bracelet.  -RYCA- Bracelet WRP Gold     
.necklace1. -RYCA-  NJ Gold  
.necklace2. -RYCA- SUPERLONG-DKL GOLD  

.earrings. -RYCA- Earring PID ICED-HOOP Gold  
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (White Lace)
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.boots. SLink IIena Sandals Mesh NEWNEWNEW


No comments:

Post a Comment