Sunday, June 24, 2012

Carry U



Heya Lovely's
**Violicious** brought this very cute Romper out last night
available in many colors and so so cute
I love the feet and sandals from SLink *-*
just fitting with allmost everything in my closet 
My bling is from MG and [ glow ] studio this time and I really like this summerlook
wish U all a great day 
<3 




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.lipstick. - DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death / Pack 3
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Nicole Mesh Hair 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Irish see
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.romper. **Violicious** My cute summer romper Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Izzie's - French Nails
.rings. MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows
.bracelet. [ glow ] studio - Dip Dye necklace&bracelet (red)
.necklace. [ glow ] studio- Dip Dye necklace&bracelet (red)
.earrings. [ glow ] studio- Dip Dye earrings (red)
.tattoo. -FD- Love Groupgift June
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.boots. SLink IIena Sandals Mesh NEWNEWNEW




No comments:

Post a Comment