Friday, June 8, 2012

Here I stand



Morning Lovely's
I fell in Love with this dress that I wear *-*
soooo gorgeus - as ever
Maitreya what can I say ^^
I love my hair even if it's for boy's :P
and my shoes are just so comfy ^-^

I hope U will like it

<3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. [BURLEY] Kyle 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.dress. Maitreya Mignon Dress - Apricot Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.nails. [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.flowers. ::je suis...hibiscus::mouth & ear NoLM
glasses. Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses Mesh
.earrings. MG - Earrings - 60's Gogo Disks - Candy Colours Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.boots. HOC Industries - Country Wedges



No comments:

Post a Comment