Thursday, June 14, 2012

a lil blue



Morning my Lovely's
I have a gorgeus tattoo to show U
it's from ::FV:: 
and soooo good looking with this Overall from [Cynful]
My hair is available at CHIC2 and from Burley
hope U like it 
<3

 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. [BURLEY] Reena NEWNEWNEW at CHIC2
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Irish see
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.overall. [Cynful] Strapless Overall 
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.earrings. -RYCA- HC SILVER      
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.tattoo. ::FV:: My Lace C tattoo NEWNEWNEW
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (black sheer)
.boots. Debrah's "Bitchy" Xstreme High Heels Xstralong Toenails 



No comments:

Post a Comment