Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Like a Doll



Heya Lovely's
I have some new's for U all 
and they are just gorgeus
look at my cutie dress *-*
it's from .:cheeky:.
and available in a few different styles
The Necklace I wear is the newest gift from ::LEO-NT::
and just sooo adorable :P
and then look at this fucking awesome hair from .ploom. 
I love it so much and hope U will like it too
<3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. .ploom. Flint Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Irish see
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.dress. .:cheeky:. My june Dress! *Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.earplugs. Nox. Chromatic Plugs [Teal]
.necklace. ::LEO-NT:: My lill Flowerfriend VIP Gift NEWNEWNEW
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs 
.tattoo1.**Violicious** Sweetest Poison
.tattoo2. -ZR- Doll
.gloves. **Violicious** Fishnet Gloves only 50l
.rings. MG - Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull - Metals
.stockings. N-core EMPORIUM 
.boots.  N-core  EMPORIUM 


No comments:

Post a Comment