Thursday, March 22, 2012

Who said i would need no Jacket ? :P


Morning Lovely's

Ok ok yesterday I was screaming about the warm weather :X
and YES I know that summer is coming 
but I just couldn't let this gorgeus Mesh Jacket go without showing it
and I'm totally willing to wander to the north pole just so I can wear it every freaking day 
*.*
This Jacket is perfection and I'm in LOVE

so enough talking for now

go and have fun in the sun 
or maybe on north pole ^-^ 



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up. - DAMNED - Kajal Make Up
.hair. ::::Fab-U-Lous::: Farah
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing ear. .Pekka. Disturbed BLACK Ear Piercing V2 UNISEX
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
 .top. fri. - Ballet.Sweater 
.pants. *chronokit* Fabre Pants MESH
.jacket. *chronokit* Mods coat 01 Unisex MESH NEW NEW NEW
.nails. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.chocker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker 
.facetattoo. **Violicious** Fuck You
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves
.tattoo. -ZR- Dead Life NEEW
.boots. DRD CB boot (box) CA3 steeltip



No comments:

Post a Comment