Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm sexy and I know it :P



Heya Lovely's

-BR- has made a gorgeus new dress 
and truth released this stunning hairstyle
**Violicious** brought out a sexy tattoo 
and before I forget it .... I just love my shoes *-*

so I wish U a nice day and we will see us later :P


oh and I just have to say I love U to my boy *~* 
U are making me so happy 
ty for loving me <3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MoJo Amore 17 cocoa
.hair. >TRUTH< Lykie (Mesh) NEW NEW NEW
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
 .dress.  -BR-  The Lyly Dress NEW NEW NEW
.nails. [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
.rings. [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
.tattoo.  **Violicious**  I'm Sexy and I know it NEW NEW NEW
.tattoo2. La Malvada Mujer - la Novia



No comments:

Post a Comment