Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sexy Bitch



Lovely's as I mentioned in my earlier Post
GSP is back 
and I have some gorgeus Item's to show U
also 
BUID 
brought out these great MESH Pants
unisex and in 3 color's 
a short version is available too

so I hope U like my Look 



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MoJo Amore 30
.hair. [y] Angel Hair at GSP   
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. -DAMNED - CatEyes Make Up
 .top. .:cheeky:. UpSweater with Bra at GSP
.pants. BUID Mesh Long Jeans NEW NEW NEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.gloves.  Izzie's Leather Gloves 
.rings. [EY:NO] Crucifix Gold at WCF
.tattoo. -ZR- No Lies, Just Love at GSP
.glasses. *Glasiz* Sexy Bitch No Longer available
.boots. Retro - fuck me shoe at GSP 





GSP 

No comments:

Post a Comment