Saturday, March 10, 2012

Streetlife



Lovely's

I know I know it's late :P 

New Tattoo available at -ZR- 
cutie Mesh Pant's
from
and some old stuff wich I love as ever



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Alice ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press at Private Room
.hair. Magika  Escape Mesh
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
 .top. [Elygo] Top-Bandana 
.pants. L'Exception- Sweats (Whore) MESH at TWCF
.nails. **Violicious**  Evil Black
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA2 SILVER MOON
.bracelet. [MANDALA] 7Luck Bracelet
.tattoo. -ZR- Time to Die NEW NEW NEW 
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves
.bag. [EY:NO] Most Wanted Beltbag 
.I pod. ~Pepper~ i-pepper 
.boots. Balkanik 2.0 DIRTY City-Sneaker'z 



Hope U all are having a great weekend :*

No comments:

Post a Comment