Saturday, March 31, 2012

Like Ice in the Sunshine



Heya Lovely's

I wanted to tell U all that the Blog may slow down a lil 
in the next month Summer is coming and we want to have fun in the sun more,
 we will not shut down completly 
so don't worry the Blog will be updated at least ones a day :*
 we will not forget about our reader's 

My Outfit today is showing exactly how much I want to hang out on the beach :P
casual, sweet ...just me
The Top is from Retro and I love it 
My Nr.1 shoes at the moment from Maitreya 
and a lil bit more will come if u click the read more button

so Lovely's I wish u all a great weekend
and the nicest summer ever <3 

xoxo Faith



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys* 
.hair. .ploom. Anetta 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top. Retro American Ice Cream top NEW NEW NEW
.pants. Spirit Store - Vadya shorts blue unisex
.nails. [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs
.earplugs. .:cheeky:. Vinyl Plugs! NEW NEW NEW
.ring. [aberrant] Boom Box Ring
.woundet knees. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 
.tattoo. -FD- Love Never Fails NEW NEW NEW
.mouthpiece. ::LEO-NT:: Icepop / old Gatcha
.boots. Maitreya *Gold Flip Flop Eclipse




No comments:

Post a Comment